AND NOW?? IT’s TIME FOR TODAY’S “FEED YOUR STASH” FRIDAY GIVEAWAY!
Lately we’ve been growing our Menstrual Care category. As a woman, I know that my monthly cycle is a time to nurture myself and provide as much comfort as possible. And that is why I’m pleased to announce that today’s giveaway will get one woman on her way to trying out cloth alternatives for herself with a Lunapads Intro Kit.
Made from a 2 layer, 100% cotton flannel base topped with a central pad made of an additional layer of ultra-thin nylon and 2 layers of 100% cotton fleece, plus ric-rac bands to hold even more absorbency right where you need it, Lunapads Pad and Liners are versatile and functional! A single, plastic snap fastener secures these cloth pads to your panties nice and snug.
THIS KIT HAS A WHOLE LOT GOING ON!
If you win, you’ll get:
- (1) one Maxi Pad
- (1) one Maxi Liner
- (1) one Maxi Wing Liner
- (1) one Mini Pad
- (1) one Mini Wing Liner
- (1) one Mini Pantyliner
- (1) one Teeny Pantyliner
- (1) one Bonus Mesh Laundry Bag
The rules on this giveaway have changed a bit, so play close attention!
- Everyone over the age of 18 is eligible to play.
- Only one entry per household.
- For those without blogs, simply answer the question below in the comment section for your chance to win.
- FOR THOSE WITH BLOGS: You have TWO CHANCES TO WIN! First, comment NOW on this post with your answer. Then, come back and comment again, this time pasting in a direct link to your blog post about this contest. That’s right - if you give your readers a heads-up, you get TWO ENTRIES!
- Come back next Friday morning to see if you won!
AND THE QUESTION IS…
Do you use cloth pads? If not, what is holding you back?